Sunday, February 28, 2010

LUST LUST LUST!



Have you ever just found a shoe that maybe the first time you saw it, you didn't get it? Then, maybe the next time you saw it, you were like, "oh, damn. Where have you been all my life?"

Yeah, that's the lace up shoes by Ann Demuelemeester for me, 100%.

These are the Ann Ds as worn on the runway-

Don't they make sense now? Well, I've been lusting after them ever since I saw how versatile they can be as worn on on of my favorite fashion bloggers, Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes. She literally has these (some of which she may share with her mother-- I can't keep up with their gigantic collection of designer shoes. Superjeal.)in three different colors. I particularly have eyed her Ann Ds in the camel color-- they look so effortless with everything she wears. So of course, when I came across the above photo in a lovely grey suede on Free People's site, I almost lost it. These are not at all in my college budget, but I've gotta find a way to make it happen. Incredible aren't they?

By the way, I'm bout to head downstairs to my lovely friend Mary Helen's apartment for some outfit posts. :) Will get those up soon!

4 comments:

Runic Rhyme said...

a. I really like those shoes, I'd like a camel-colored pair myself. Or burgundy.

b. Yay for going downstairs, I look forward to the pics. Miss you both!

Runic Rhyme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Runic Rhyme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Runic Rhyme said...

http://doublecloth.wordpress.com/2009/04/03/pd2hi-48/

The movie being out in theatres tonight, I thought this was appropriate (and inspiring!) Hoorah to fairy tale fashion!!!!