Monday, March 22, 2010

Still breathing!

just letting you all know I'm alive!


I took this weekend off to do absolutly nothing and it was really very needed. Plus, the fiancee had the flu (I had it 2 weeks ago) so I was happy to stay in and take care of him.


My senior project is DONE! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have 4 weeks to finish my assignments to wrap up my incompletes from last semester. I have a 7-page rhetoric paper to write, any topic of my choosing. I'm writing about the evolution of the high heel. It's going to be very fun I think! I've purchased some awesome outfits but have had no time to invest in any OOTDs for my blog. I MUST get on that. I'm really loving the new fashions that are around, some are SOOO very much my style. I've also really enjoyed getting to know some popular fatshion bloggers like Christina from Musing of a Fatshionista and J. from Fatshionable. It's really great to have affirming, positive, plus size role models in my life, and the fact they're so fucking chic-- icing on the cake. Speaking of plus size, I've lost a bit of weight, which is good. I don't mind being plus size in any way, but the extra 30 pounds I've been carrying around since sophomore year are really getting on my nerves. I don't feel healthy, which is the problem. But I've been trying to clean up my diet these last few months and I've def dropped some poundage. Cheers!!

Okay so I've bought some really great things recently, I've purchased a pair of peg pants (tres chic with heels), some awesome strappy studd-heeled pumps (very comfy), Just bought a romper that I've had my eye on for a few months now, some boyfriend jeans, a wrap cardigan and a new swimsuit! Next paycheck I'm getting some very avant-garde peep-toe cutout booties and those Deena and Ozzy sandals I've been eyeing. Can't wait! BTW I bought my wedding dress. Things are really coming together with the invitations and everything else. Got a lingerie party coming up next month. Ooh lala!

By the way, apparently when you type "how do blind people" into google, this is what shows up...



I hope you enjoy that as much as I do.

I'll work on getting some more relevant posts up her this week. Promise. Love you all dearly.


xo

2 comments:

Tiffany D. Davidson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Runic Rhyme said...

Cheers to health!