Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This incited lust in me: Phillip Lim and Christian Louboutin's Collaboration


If I had the money for a shit-kicking shoe collection, filled with everything from whimsical to dominatrix, these would most definitely be in! I always enjoy the aesthetic of Phillip Lim, he's edgy without being stuck in the architectural and he's always got a touch of whimsy. Louboutin, gosh, what more can be said about this designer. His shoes are the most recognized name brand shoes of the decade, and rightfully so. He creates beautiful and well-crafted pumps, and his couture shoes are always interesting, never over-the-top. I've had the chance to try on Loobs on many occasion and they always fit like a dream-- I'm determined to own at least a pair some day, they'll last me forever. This collaboration is just beautiful. I've been lusting all day. LOVE THIS COLLABORATION! I love the dark green pair. How amazing would that look with some brown and tan tweed knickers, a cream ruffle blouse and some burgundy suspenders? Don't forget the argyle knee-highs. Menswear heaven.

No comments: